Post by nejahlovediva on Jul 27, 2008 19:44:00 GMT -8
I demonstrate self-love by:
1) Being attentive to my thoughts and feelings 2) Taking a writing class 3) Taking a Love Skills class at Agape 4) Resting when I need it 5) Showering myself with positive and uplifting affirmations 6) Surrounding myself with loving, creative joy-filled spiritual beings 7) Working with animals who are my best teachers of unconditional love and acceptance 8) Eating when I'm hungry and stopping when I'm full 9) Sing and dancing 10) Connecting with Gaia
Post by nejahlovediva on Jul 29, 2008 18:14:16 GMT -8
I demonstrated self-love by:
1) I asked my husband what was going on in his heart. 2) I honored myself by doing my morning meditation 3) When my inner critic became activated- I started singing a song praise celebrating my gifts, talents and abilities. 4) When someone in my writing class said they liked what I wrote and I thanked them. 5) I oiled my skin with Almond oil from head to toe 6) Today I selected a purle sun dress that was cool, comfortable and hot! 7) I laughed and smiled for no reason 8) Those chocolate vegan baby cakes were a nice treat 9) I gentley rubbed my tummy 10) I put make-up on cuz it felt good!
Post by nejahlovediva on Aug 12, 2008 8:20:57 GMT -8
1) I have been starting my morning thanking my pillows, covers, floor and even the door knobs! 2) I went to the Bodhi Tree bookstore and treated myself to a couple books 3) I cleaned up the backyard and bought plants and flowers to beautify it 4) I looked in the mirror and showered myself with love and acceptance 5) I looked into my classmates eyes and told them what I was passionate about 6) I watched Abraham/Esther Hicks and found more positive things to focus on 7) I took a walk with my mother and her dog 8) I bought groceries and cooked a nice, hearty meal 9) I drank water 10) I accepted what iz and made peace with my emotions
Post by ntr1hmt2001 on Oct 8, 2008 15:29:36 GMT -8
Ten Ways 1/ Read inspirational material 2/ Make my face up 3/ Give myself magnificence 4/ Massage my feet 5/ Drink Water 6/ Exercie 7/Sewing class 8/Get a massage 9/ Buy me a new beauty product 10/ Go Dancin
1. take myself to kundalini yoga class. no matter what/even if i'm running late, or 'unprepared' with yoga clothes, water bottle, etc. taking myself to yoga class well prepared, with my favorite sivasana snuggly socks, and a glass water bottle, and my fur-trimmed hoodie, and sexy color combo of comfortable cotton--that's good, too . 2. allowing myself to enjoy the moment NO MATTER WHAT. no matter how I feel about myself, or if I think I deserve it. 3. OUTSIDE. river, trees, eagles, love monkeys of the outdoor variety. don't be scared or ashamed, manifesting as shyness, undeservingness, not allowed to go outside until all "problems" are "solved". this is foolishness. then the mean daddy voice comes back--you SHOULD go outside. this is ALSO foolishness. Yummy is outside, outside loves me, and I love outside. mmm. 4. giving myself the needed tools and time to complete a project. ie. finding a mocassin pattern online. again, I deserve this. it's not a foolish desire. it's MY desire. letting myself do what I really want to do. 5. Not Hiding. Saying hello to the sunshine, to other humans, to online or phone friends--recognizing I am ok enough to talk to people. 6. staying home when I truly want to stay home. 7. practicing my real spirituality. allowing myself to follow my leads. letting go of what feels like obligation, even if it was my idea in the first place! I am so creative, I come up with more fantastic ideas than I could ever finish, and so often some prayer/project/thought got handled before I even needed to tackle it! 8. LETTING MYSELF OFF THE HOOK. (oh, shit!) 9. writing down my dreams. 10. sleepy time with my angel cards. 11. farmer's market. 12. getting complete with commitments (bills, work/trade agreements, projects I promised myself). 13. Letting myself be myself. My infinite, wide-ranging, super-sensitive, very powerful self.
that's right, baby. actually, I don't know if anyone finds this, but sharing myself at all, inviting someone to look at a painting I have up, or joining in on a song I know--it all feels like "showing off" to me. It makes me so uncomfortable, I have to consciously allow it, almost always. (lots of midwestern tongue-clucking, pursed lips, head shaking. the swedish finger.)
Divas, I believe I have made progress with this shining my light over the past few initiation classes: it is a major medicine lesson that comes up over and over. I do notice that when I go way out there: a one woman show, a big presentation/ceremony etc, I will find myself in retreat mode after that. Some of that is a natural rhythm that I need to go within and be quiet to feed myself. Somehow, I want to have a practice of keeping the rhythmic momentum going so that I don't disappear into my retreat space, but have a balance of feeding, sharing, self-nurture, promoting, and creating.
1) Cleaning my office space. 2) Creating a few sacred spaces in my office...one for my family, one for Hawaii and one more...it's in my career corner. It's just started. It's a small round table with a round mirror for the surface with my amethyst cathedral and my Ganesh incense holder. That's it so far. It's growing. 3) Drinking my water. 4) Reading 5) Meditating each day. 6) Morning coffee with my hubby Monday-Friday. 7) Laughing with my hubby. 8) Recycling 9) Connecting through my radio show. 10) Watching our fish...ever seen fish wag their tails because they're excited to see you, or eating from your fingers? Our little guys are sweeties.
Post by nejahlovediva on Oct 17, 2008 16:07:33 GMT -8
Okay 11 ways I demonstrate self-love, ready set go!
1) watching Abraham just cause it feels good! 2) releasing the guilt of not cleaning up the house 3) slowly and softly touching my legs 4) allowing myself to be "flaky" and wishy washy with regards to my marriage situation 5) having fun collecting magazines for my future college clazz 6) going to the resturant "The Stuff I Eat" and treating myself to a vegetarian burrito. Yummy can I get a holler! 7) speaking up and ignoring my small "i" that thinks if really knows me 8) joyously making the decision that NOTHING IZ MORE IMPORTANT THAN FEELING GOOD!!!!! 9) deciding on Friday instead of going to Wholefoods to go to Sedona and leaving a 1 1/2 later with my hubby 10) Everyday finding more and more ways to appreciate this beautiful unfolding journey called life! 11) Surounding myself with positive, authentic, loving and joyous upliftors